Patient Information Mobile, AL
- Mobile plastic surgeon Dr. Randy Proffitt and his staff are always eager to welcome new patients into their practice. As a new patient, it is important to Dr. Proffitt that you be prepared for surgery or a treatment. Please take the time to review and complete the New Patient forms below, which will help guide you through the consultation and surgical process.
Choosing a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Choosing a plastic surgeon can be overwhelming. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons helps explain what to look for in a true board certified plastic surgeon and offers links for information on procedures, before and after photos, and a glossary of medical terms used in plastic surgery.
Dangers of Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Do the risks outweigh a seemingly “cheaper” price? This short video and information page helps explain why you should be extremely careful when planning to have a cosmetic procedure performed outside the US.
Dr. Proffitt’s Accreditations and What They Stand For
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- ABMS: American Board of Medical Specialties
- American Board Of Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons